This week's In The Know Hub seminar: Rebuild and Repair with Confidence
- Created: 23 September 2015
The In the Know Hub’s next seminar, Rebuild and Repair with Confidence – how to manage your home repairs or rebuild, will be held tomorrow, Thursday 24th September.
This seminar will be of value for homeowners who are about to begin the process of rebuilding or doing major repairs to their home.
Key topics covered will include:
● how to project manage a repair/rebuild
● options if you are unable to manage your own repair/rebuild
● when work may be project managed naturally by someone you employ e.g. architects
● “how to manage the money" and milestone payments eg deposit; floor, framing and roof; final consent and sign off
● consents and consenting milestones
● available support services eg temporary accommodation assistance
Rebuild and Repair with Confidence – how to manage your home repairs or rebuild, will be held tomorrow, Thursday 24th September, at the In the Know Hub, Eastgate Shopping Centre from 1pm-2pm and from 6pm-7pm. The seminar will be presented by William Whewell, Senior Engineering Advisor from the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment, and there will also be an opportunity for visitors to ask questions following the presentation.
Due to limited space and the popularity of these seminars, visitors are encouraged to book a seat in advance by calling 0800 777 482. All hub seminars are also filmed, and are available for viewing here.